Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit the Site without revealing any personal information. However, Visit Tybee needs certain personal information if you wish to receive Visit Tybee newsletters or obtain Visit Tybee products or services.
- Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information. Visit Tybee will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested information, to track your use of the website and to contact you regarding upcoming launches, new products, and services. Do not provide Visit Tybee with your personally identifiable information if you do not want Visit Tybee to reply to your inquiries, provided you requested information, track your use of the website, or contact you about launches, products, or services.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- Visit Tybee automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser of your device (e.g., computer or mobile phone) including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested, sometimes across multiple devices if you use more than one to access the website. Visit Tybee may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for certain information and services and to monitor how effective our advertisements are at inspiring you to visit Tybee Island. However, Visit Tybee does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Visit Tybee may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of Visit Tybee to provide products and services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information.
- Visit Tybee may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of Visit Tybee; or
- We find that your actions on our websites violate our usage guidelines for specific services.
Consents and Opt-Outs
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to Visit Tybee. If you have provided personal information to Visit Tybee and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, or if you wish to opt-out of all further correspondence and notices from Visit Tybee, please notify Visit Tybee at [email protected]
- You may safely unsubscribe from Visit Tybee’s email correspondences at any time by clicking “manage subscription” at the bottom of any email.
- If you wish to opt out of cookies that allow us to serve our advertisements while you are in Visit Tybee and collect aggregate information on arrivals, click Here.
- Visit Tybee cares about the security of the information you provide us. We maintain reasonable physical, technical and administrative safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. Please be aware that although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for the information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
Children Under the Age of 13
- We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). Visit Tybee’s Site and services are not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at [email protected]. We will delete such information within a reasonable time period.
- Visit Tybee may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of Visit Tybee websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions
To opt out at anytime, please visit http://optout.networkadvertising.org/.