The Tybee Museum is located off US-80 in a 1898 coastal Georgia artillery battery at Fort Screven, the site of the Tybee Light Station.
Completed in 1961, the museum features collections of historical items, pictures and relics that chronicle nearly 400 years of the island’s history.
Hours of Operation:
- Open every day, except Tuesday, from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM.
- Tickets are not sold after 4.30 pm.
- Closed St. Patrick’s Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Years Day.
(Includes admission to the Tybee Lighthouse)
- Adults: $6.00•Seniors: $5.00 (62+)
- Children: $5.00 (6-17)
- Children: Free (5 and under)
- Groups: $5.00 (10 or more people) with a reservation. $6.00 without
- Military: $5.00 (Must present ID)
- Coast Guard: Free (Must present ID)
For additional information, call 912-786-5801 or visit tybeelighthouse.org
[map width=”650″ height=”300″ lat=”32.021367″ long=”-80.843998″ zoom=”14″]