It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
With easy access via highway, rail and air, you can add accessibility to Savannah’s long list of selling points. Whatever mode of transportation you choose, you’ll have no trouble getting your group to and from Savannah.
Located just 15 miles from Savannah’s Historic District, the Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport. Travelers can choose from seven different airlines – Air Canada, Allegiant, American, Delta, JetBlue, Sun Country or United – offering nonstop service to 23 destinations with 49 daily departures. SAV also offers a wide variety of rental car and ground transportation options. For more information visit flySAV.com.
- AIR CANADA: Daily flights to Toronto, Canada
- ALLEGIANT: Weekly flights to Baltimore, Cincinnati and Newark; and seasonal service to Cleveland, Columbus, Indianapolis, Lexington, Louisville, and Pittsburgh
- AMERICAN AIRLINES: Daily flights to Charlotte, Dallas/Fort Worth, Philadelphia, and Washington Reagan
- DELTA: Daily flights to Atlanta, New York LaGuardia, New York JFK, Detroit, and one seasonal weekend departure to Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota
- JETBLUE: Daily flights to New York JFK and Boston
- SUN COUNTRY AIRLINES: Seasonal weekly flights to Minneapolis/St. Paul
- UNITED: Daily flights to Chicago O’Hare, Houston, Newark, and Washington Dulles
Click on the map below to view all direct flights from Savannah:
Driving to Savannah
Getting to Savannah by car is easy and enjoyable, with plenty of scenic Georgia beauty to take in along the way. Savannah is best accessed via Interstate 95 (North/South) or Interstate 16 (East/West).
Savannah by Rail
Many groups find that Amtrak is a fun, convenient and affordable way to travel. Savannah is a major stop on Amtrak’s Palmetto and Silver Service lines between New York and Miami. The Silver Star and Silver Meteor provide daily service to and from Savannah. Sleeper cars and sightseeing lounge cars are available.
On the Bus
Savannah is a hub for Greyhound Bus Lines, so your guests can access Savannah by bus from all over the United States, Canada and Mexico.