These 7 Tybee Vacation Rentals Will Make You Want to Move In
Tybee Island is known for many things – including its beautiful beaches, crashing waves and stunning vacation homes. Whether you’re traveling with 2 or 12, these Tybee Beach Vacation Rentals will have your entire party planning their permanent move to Tybee Island.
1. 1415 Miller Avenue: This modern-day Tybee beach house is located only a short walk to the beach, the Tybee Island Pier and Pavilion, restaurants and shops and just two blocks from the Back River. The open floor plan, porches, balconies and outdoor shower provide the ideal island oasis.
2. 1308 Lovell Avenue: This beachside beauty boasts five bedrooms, a hot tub and a dreamy exterior. Located only 1½ blocks from the beach, this Tybee Island retreat is perfect for the family who wants to really unplug and “get away from it all.”
3. 1513 Miller Avenue: This brand new Tybee beach house is located on a quiet street at the south end of Tybee Island – an easy walk from Tybee Beach and Tybee Creek, Tybee’s Back River and downtown Tybee. This house is decked out with deluxe features like stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, hardwood floors, oversize residential elevator, screened back porch, outside hot-cold shower, BBQ grill and more!
4. 16 Teresa Lane: This Tybee Island treasure was designed with comfort and sophistication in mind. This home is appointed with three master suites, a hot tub, recreation room, pool table, bar, grill, 3D television and a private outdoor shower! The best part of it all? It is located only steps away from a secluded beach!
5. 1514 2nd Avenue: Looking for a smaller space for you and your special someone? This brightly-colored cottage provides the perfect romantic respite. Bright and festive, this classic cottage is hidden away from busy streets but only a quarter of a mile from the Tybee Pier and Pavilion, South Beach, Back River Pier, restaurants and shops.
6. 1014 Bay Street: This modern home, also known as “The Pelican House,” was built with the family vacation in mind. Conveniently located on the north side of Tybee Island, this home offers plenty of space for entertainment, recreation or relaxation, a deluxe kitchen, pool table, ping-pong table, a built-in BBQ grill, laundry room and hardwood floors throughout.
7. 1312 Bay Street: One look at this whimsical residence and you can tell it was renovated by an artist. This delightful abode features a brightly painted exterior, including a sea-star-adorned garage and a large front porch that is perfect for sunset spotting!