20 Photos of Dogs Who Love Tybee Island
Though dogs aren’t allowed on our scenic beaches, your four-legged companions can still have fun on Tybee Island. From touring the lighthouse to participating in water sports, there are plenty of reasons your pup will love coming on vacation –– just look at these dogs digging Tybee Island!
1. Like this adventurous trail-trotter:
2. Or this boardwalk barker:
3. And this kayaking canine:
4. This little tyke loves his lighthouse view:
5. So do these two sightseers:
6. And this tiny tail-wagger is all about the sunset strolls:
7. While this island girl is happy just striking a pose:
8. This dock-loving doggie enjoys gazing across the ocean.
9. But hands-on adventure is more this guy’s speed:
10. Some pups like getting in on the action:
11. And some pooches prefer to just sit back and watch:
12. Whether your dog is the leader of the pack:
13. Or a little bit of a loner:
14. There’s no denying they want to share your vacation:
15. After all, Tybee Island is beautiful whether you’re exploring it on two feet or four:
16. It’s a nice feeling to know that once you’re done with your long day of exciting adventures:
17. Your cozy room at Dunes Inn will be waiting on you:
18. And your furry friend:
19. So next time you visit our beautiful island, bring your pup:
20. You’ll be glad you did!
Jess Brannen is Visit Tybee’s Digital Content Coordinator. Jess is a Savannah native and loves playing with Sir Charles Barkley, her neurotic golden retriever, and watching reruns of Martha Stewart’s cooking shows while eating chocolate.