17 Brilliant Reasons To Visit Tybee Island In 2017
Tybee Island is one of the most authentic, colorful, quirky beach towns in the country. Make 2017 the year you finally experience everything this coastal paradise has to offer with these unique Tybee Island experiences.
1. Catch a glorious sunset with your toes in the sand.
2. Cruise alongside dolphins on a guided tour.
3. Run on the most scenic trails.
4. Take a dip in your colorful cottage‘s pool.
5. Order the day’s fresh catch – and know it was just caught.
6. Be on top of the world in Georgia’s tallest lighthouse.
7. Mix and mingle with the locals.
8. Tie the knot in an island paradise.
9. Paddle peacefully through coastal waterways.
10. Go back in time with a tour of historic Fort Pulaski.
11. Hit the road –or sand– on bikes with cup holders.
12. Take it to-go with a picnic on the beach.
13. Raise a glass at festivals and celebrations galore.
14. Ride the surf with personal lessons.
15. Catch a show at the historic Tybee Post Theater.
16. Take a stroll down boardwalks and palm-tree-lined streets.
17. Rock out all day on sunny porches with sweet tea in hand.
Jess Brannen is Visit Tybee’s Digital Content Coordinator. She graduated from Armstrong State University with her BA in English and Professional Communications. Jess is a Savannah native and loves playing with Sir Charles Barkley, her neurotic golden retriever, and watching reruns of Martha Stewart’s cooking shows while eating chocolate.